Do you have a sweet tooth? Do you like healthy snacking? Do you not have time to bake? And still want to suprise your friends with something simplye, healhty and tasty?
Think no more! I have a recipe that even 12 year old can manage and it will satisfy even the most demanding people.
RELATED: RECOMMENDED PLANS FOR YOU
Preparation: 15 mins
Portions: 12 slices
What do you need?
325g jumbo oats
100g dried prunes
100g dried apricots
25g sunflower seeds
25g pumpkin seeds
1x ripe banana
- Put oats, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds into a bowl.
- Mix prunes, apricots, banana and honey in a mixer until it becomes a mash or a „soft form“ .
- Add with the remaining ingrediants in to the bowl.
- Mix it all together ideally with your hand.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- When ready, put the dough on a baking tray and leave it for 4 hours in the fridge.
Cut it on slices and feel free to use your imagination with the decoration.
Check here for more healthy fruit snacks!