Every morning we wake up, we are given an incredible gift. A currency that didn’t exist yesterday, that expires tomorrow, and that we can never get back. The currency of Time. The currency of ‘Today’. 24 hours, 1,440 minutes, or 86,440 seconds to be exact.
How will you spend your hours, minutes and seconds?
You have only a limited time to use them and to make them worthwhile. Do you want to spend them on something negative? Or will you choose to spend them positively? The decision is yours.RELATED: RECOMMENDED PLANS FOR YOU
Read these 30 incredibly inspiring good morning quotes to motivate you every single day to get up on the right side of the bed. Spend your Time wisely!
1. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.”
2. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing to do is to wake up.”
3. “You’ve never lived this day before and you never will again, so make the best of it.”
4. “Each morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most.”
5. “The only difference between a good day and bad day is your attitude.”
6. “I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.”
7. “Having a rough morning? Feel your heart. That’s your purpose of being alive.”
8. “Each good morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most.”
9. “I love the smell of possibility in the morning.”
10. “Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a blessing.”
12. “Be pleasant until 10 o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.”
13. “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.”
14. “Every morning you have two choices- continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours!”
15. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. Then make that day count!”
16. “The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn’t, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there.”
17. “Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.”
18. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
19. “Life begins each morning.”
20. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
22. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”
23. “There is something magical about the early morning. It’s a time when the world belongs to only those few who are awake. And we walk around like kings while others remain unseen in their beds.”
24. “If you really think about it, hitting the snooze button in the morning doesn’t even make sense. It’s like saying, ‘I hate getting up in the morning—so I do it over… and over… and over again.’”
25. “For the past thirty-three years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
26. “When you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning, remember that your defining characteristic – what defines a human being – is to work with others.”
27. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
28. “Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.”
29. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.”
30. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous, or stay in bed.”
Read and re-read these quotes to help get your day going on the right foot. And ask yourself each morning when you wake up: You’ve got today and today only.
Your currency is limited to only 24 hours… How are you going to ‘spend’ YOUR Time?
Connect with Expert Emma Pietrzak.