Sometimes we need a little inspiration, a little kick up the backside that gets us back on track when things aren’t going our way. Sometimes we get off track and it is so hard to get back on track for whatever reason.
We have to realize that those reasons, are simply excuses
We must take responsibility for that excuse and realize it is in our power to change the situation because it is our situation. Even if it is something we cannot control, we can control how we react to it. We have control of our thoughts, our attitudes and our actions.RELATED: RECOMMENDED PLANS FOR YOU
Circumstances do not define the person, they reveal who that person is.
Sometimes, the weekend rolls around and we get off schedule, off routine and we off track of our goals. This has happened to all of us and guess what?
It’s OK. We all mess up!
What most of us don’t do, is forget about it and move on and make that next right decision. That next decision is what will get you closer to your goals. Inch by inch everything is a cinch!
What most of us do is feel guilty.
If you know it wasn’t the right decision and know you don’t want to do it again, let it go. You are condemning an innocent person. It ends up causing you stress which takes you further from your goals.
1. Write down your goals and read them twice daily, morning and night. That is when the brain is most susceptible to influence.
2. Keep your most important goal in your purse or wallet and read it as often as possible.
3. Act, write down, listen to or speak affirmations and mantras to yourself and know that you deserve to reach your goals. Here are some examples that I use.
If I wake up a little cheesed off I will try to smile for one minute straight. Try it. Your mood will change!
Tell yourself out loud while driving to work “I feel good, I feel fine, I feel this good all the time” You will feel that way.
I tell myself “I am a lean, fat burning, muscle building machine“.
“I deserve good things to happen to me“.
4. Tell other people about your goals. Even if they think you’re crazy, put it out in the universe and then set your plan in motion.
5. We are what we think about. If you believe you are, then you are. What the mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve.
6. Focus on the goal, not the process. The process is just that. Keep moving forward and be flexible in your approach
7. Be positive. Tell yourself positive things. Being positive will not only attract more positive people and things that will get you closer to your goal, but it will actually change your physiology. You will become a better version of yourself.
Try at least one of these things and go attack your goals with passion.
Connect with Expert Michael Keane.