This statement really says it all doesn’t it?
For those of us who feel well and energetic every day we rarely stop to think of what we could be doing to better our health, until one day, perhaps during a yearly check up we find out that something is amiss with our health.
We wonder did it happen overnight or has this condition been brewing for some time?RELATED: RECOMMENDED PLANS FOR YOU
Most often disease or, as it is often referred to in the alternative health world – dis-ease, takes time to develop. Just as disease takes time, so does healing.
This March, why not tap into 40 top medical minds to make 2016 your healthiest year yet.
The question is often asked, why do some people breeze through life, rarely a sick day, ache or pain, while others struggle with whatever flu bug is going around? Why do some suffer with chronic conditions like hay fever, headaches, IBS, arthritis or eczema?
Start with a healthy way of living
We hear it more and more in the media, that there is a connection between what we eat, our thoughts, the environment we surround ourselves with, and our overall health.
– How many of us take the time to think about the food we eat?
– Is it full of pesticides or genetically modified?
– Does it contain additives, colourings or copious amounts of sugar?
– Do we take time to de-stress, meditate or practice mindfulness during our day, or are we busy all day long only to drop into bed exhausted most nights?
– Is exercise part of our regular regime?
– Do we laugh and feel grateful throughout our day?
These are all questions that when answered play a huge role in our present and future health.
As a nutritionist, I get asked this question all the time — how do I find the time to get the knowledge I need to really take care of myself, make healthy meals, and learn how to tap into my body’s inner wisdom?
My answer is the same:
Allow it to become a priority in your life
This is one of the many reasons I created The Eat Real Food Online Health Summit last April.
My goal was to reach as many people as I could with the Summit and offer actionable steps and tips so people could make their health their priority.
Due to the amazing turnout and positive feedback I received from last year’s Summit, I decided to put together The 2nd Annual Eat Real Food Online Health Summit.
It will air online from March 17-23rd.
Once again top health experts will join us for a week of informative interviews on how food plays a role in our health, as does the mind body connection.
Whether you are feeling well or struggling with a chronic condition there are topics during the Summit that will help you to heal, feel energetic and vibrant every day, which will help you to make 2016 your healthiest year yet.
At the heart of the Summit is series of 40 interviews which contain the most up-to-date information on topics such as:
• Preventing and healing naturally from diabetes
• Re-balancing hormones with real foods
• Preventing and reversing heart disease
• Using nutrition to help support kids with ADD & ADHD
• Learning how to tap into the body’s inner wisdom
• How vertical farming is the future of growing
• How to communicate with your body to create vibrant living
• Which foods will fuel your active lifestyle
• How doing what you love will allow you to lose weight
Yes, health is your greatest gift
The Eat Real Food Health Summit will give you 40 + ways to make 2016 your healthiest year!
Join us March 17-23rd on The Eat Real Food Health Summit.