In Part 1, I shared with you the incredible properties of the ‘Plant of Life’. Now it’s time to get to the important part, what are the benefits of using the aloe vera plant?
I’ve researched the best uses for aloe vera plant leaves and gel, here are some ideas for how all these amazing ingredients may help you!
Benefits of Topical use of the Aloe Vera Plant
RELATED: RECOMMENDED PLANS FOR YOU
1. The Aloe plant’s leaves are filled with aloe gel that you can harvest as needed for medicinal use, apply fresh aloe gel to your sunburn to help cool and heal your burn.
2. Aloe may be effective for treating minor burns. It may even reduce healing time.
3. Aloe Vera gel has been found to be effective for treating dandruff. All you have to do is massage a small amount of the gel with coconut milk and wheat germ oil, massage into scalp and rinse, or replace conditioner with Aloe for silkier, smoother hair.
4. Aloe has been found likely to be effective as a treatment for the herpes virus, also known as cold sores and be used as an antidote to allergic skin reactions and take the sting or itch out of insect bites and alleviate mysterious rashes.
5. Aloe can also be used as a moisturizer or as a treatment for dry skin, soothing psoriasis, help prevent scarring and stretch marks, as well as help eliminate eczema, even reverse signs of aging skin and wrinkles. Cleopatra did!
6. This miracle plant can prevent pesky pimples and treat acne, help reduce of rosacea or brighten dull skin. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark spots too.
But eating or digesting aloe straight from your home grown plan it is not advised, the latex part of the plant may harm your health.
Please be aware that the following list of reason to drink aloe juice, is referring to the Aloe Vera Plants that have been certified for its content and purity, grown and nurtured to preserve and stabilise the actions and benefits of the plant to its best form, when choosing a product to consume always look for the Aloe Science Council Certification Mark of Quality.
Benefits of Oral use of the Aloe Vera Plant
1. Repair asthma damaged tissues found in the lining of the bronchioles that maybe swollen and inflamed.
2. Stomach, Bowel and digestion related problems have shown positive response to the drinking of Aloe Vera gel as well as urinary tract infections.
3. As the plant has anti-bacterial, virus, fungi and yeast properties, it can either destroy or inhibit growth of these invaders in our body, thus helping with such things as, athlete’s foots, herpes zoster and simplex.
4. The plant has the ability to reduce inflammation with a positive combination of other nutrients aloe can lead to the promotion of new cell growth and rapid healing.
5. Strengthen gums and promotes strong, healthy teeth by taking orally or use toothpaste with Aloe Vera ingredients.
As with any natural supplement, you should consult your doctor before you add aloe to your supplement regimen. Also, tell your doctor about aloe and any other supplements that you take to prevent any adverse drug interactions.
Connect with Expert Lynn Freeston