For many of us Summer is around the corner, which means ladies, it’s almost time to be bikini ready!
Most women let things slide during winter, packing on the pounds, hiding under jumpers and coats. Now with summer on our doorstep, we dread the thought of getting into a bikini feeling that the “bikini body” is not quite what we promised ourselves last summer.
Yes, this is the vicious cycle I’m all too familiar with, having an influx of female clients wanting to feel confident and sexy in a bikini not feeling self-conscious needing to hide under a cover-up.
Let’s be honest, you were hoping you would have more time to get in bikini shape and think it’s too late?
Have no fear when Alvina’s near!
I’ve designed a kick-ass fat blasting bikini body circuit that will turn things around in record time!
First things first; My Top 7 Reasons Why This Bikini Body Circuit Workout is Extremely Effective:
1. You can do it anytime and anywhere, there simply are no excuses
2. It’s a full body circuit using all your muscles in a single workout
3. Utilises compound and multi-joint exercises, meaning you’re recruiting more than one muscle group as you perform an exercise, maximising your calorie burn
4. It incorporates resistance training, the only way you can achieve the “toned” bikini body and burns calories for up to 72 hours after your actual workout as opposed to steady state cardio workouts
5. The additional 60 sec burst of body weight cardio has a plyometric aspect to it which literally strips fat off those problem areas
6. This Bikini Body Circuit is short yet intense and allows for progression, maximising results week after week
7. The exercises are straightforward to perform suitable for beginners and intermediates, leaving little to zero chance of injury.
Fat Blasting Bikini Body Circuit Workout
Warm-up: 5 minutes Skipping (Jump Rope) or Jumping Jacks
Step-up with knee drive 15 reps each side
Push-ups (never on your knees, incline if you can’t manage flat ones) 12 reps
Plie Squats (squeeze the glutes at the top for 2 sec) 12 reps
Plank 60 sec
Burpees 15 reps
Side lunge knee drive 15 each side
Bench (tricep) dips (legs out straight)12 reps
Pelvic lifts (squeeze the glutes at the top for 2 sec) 15reps
Side plank crunches 30sec each side
Jumping squats 15 reps
Lunge lateral raise 15 reps each side
Plank push-ups 10 each side
Toe touches 15 reps
Opposite arm/leg superman 15 reps each side
Mountain climbers 60 sec
Cool down: 5 minutes stretching all muscle groups
There are various ways you can increase your fat loss and achieve your bikini body faster. Progression being a key factor since the body adapts to stimulus fairly quickly doing the same workouts week in and week out, leaving you with little to no results.
Looking at duration, frequency, without knowing your timelines or how much body fat you need to lose and since this is an “anytime anywhere bikini body workout”, this would be the most optimal progression I would recommend:
Workout Progression Plan:
Week 1: 3x/week
Week 2: 4x/week
Week 3: 5x/week
Week 4: 6x/week
Ladies, hopefully you are aware that you need to address your diet in order to get optimal results.
Are you obese or overweight? Discover 7 healthy eating habits to burn body fat fast. Feel happier, healthier. Bursting with energy!